Sunday 28 September 2014

Surprise! Surprise!

Disclaimer: I am terrible at planning and/or executing surprises. Let me explain...

My sister who studies in California decides to come home and surprise my parents. She foolishly shares this plan with me. Fast forward to the arrival night, she arrives later than expected which throws my 'I have a meeting' alibi right out the window. My overly protective mother (understated greatly!), who is probably wondering why her girl child is not at home after midnight from her "meeting", is calling my phone more than sinners call on Jesus. Me being the "honest Abe" that I am, and not wanting to lie...again (figured I'd used up my quota for the day already) turned off my phone, which in hindsight was probably not the best idea.upon our arrival at home my mother rushes to hug me before my sister LOL! My family was just about to head to police station to report me missing *hides face*. So to future surprise planners, whether the surprise is for me or not, I suggest you keep me out of the proverbial loop. I consider this post fair warning.

I got to spend an amazing month with my sister but now she's off again to be awesome at school. And although I can now return to sleeping diagonally on my bed, I sure will miss that crazy lady.







I added the bloopers...they're so much more fun!

6 comments:

  1. Too funnyyyyy!!! Miss you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sorry i cdnt get to see laurel this time round and lol never turn off your phone..mums always freak out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! yup...learnt that lesson! lol...next time you will

      Delete
  3. lol funny and not so funny story... you guys still rock though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...mommy was beside herself...she now needs to know the goings and comings of my days sigh

      Delete