Monday 2 February 2015

Toco Weekends

I do believe after this weekend I am seriously considering moving to the country...Toco to be exact. The air is so fresh and clean, every time I inhaled it was like a spa day for my nostrils and lungs. The people are extra friendly, and hop into any taxi before 8 a.m. and I can almost guarantee you will hear gospel in some form or fashion. It's like, despite personal beliefs and religion, everyone just respects that the first thing I want to hear in the morning is most certainly not profanities or anything concerning 'bending bumpas' or the like.

Where I stayed was 5 minutes walking distance from the beach which was the proverbial cherry on top of an already awesome cake. Needless to say a beach adventure was had, unfortunately my bathing suit did not accompany me that weekend, so I climbed trees and played in the sand. 

I don't consider myself a city/country girl, but I do work in the city and frequent it a lot otherwise, so this mini get away was quite welcomed. Isn't it refreshing to know that you dont even have to go to tobago to get those R&R vibes going? So how about you switch off those data plans, take a break from Shonda Land and head on up to toco. I promise you, you will begin considering the country lifestyle as well.







More Toco weekends need to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment