Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Morning Blues

Urgh!! It's Monday morning again and the one thought that's on rotation in your brain is; 'where'd my weekend go?!'



Whether you have to get up to face school or work or both, Monday mornings tend to be the bane of....well...everyone's existence. Well guys, suffer no more, or at least suffer less when those Monday morning blues roll around. Here are a few ways I beat those blues:

1. Prayer: say a prayer as soon as you are conscious enough. Thank your heavenly Father you are alive and well. 


2. Exercise: Now let me be honest, I don't always do this one, but when I do it always leaves me feeling a little more energetic and my mood is definitely happier and more positive.
3. Breakfast: Not to counteract that awesome exercise session you just had, but make a great breakfast, with all your favourite breakfast foods...all in healthy proportions of course...and enjoy it!


4. Style: Dress your best. Choose and outfit you feel confident in and strut your stuff...don't forget your smile :)


5. Positivity: Clear your thoughts of all negativity. Purpose to be cheerful, forgiving and happy. Exude those positive vibrations...


Follow these tips and I'm sure you will feel 100 times better, greater, awesomer!! and well equipped as you walk out the door ready to take on your week...

Have a happy Monday! and a successful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment