Friday 11 April 2014

The Sibling-hood

Yesterday was international siblings day (they sure do have a day for everything)...my apologies for the belated-ness of this...but I could not miss an opportunity to bless up my beloved sistren and bretheren by dedicating this blog post to them. I have never been an only child, so I cannot say if having siblings is better than not having siblings, but I do know that I cannot imagine my life without these two in it. They are my tree climbing, gymnastics (more like death) practicing, club house building, dolly house playing, hop-scotching, walking to school, licks-taking, partners. They are the loves of my life! So Happy (belated) Siblings Day to arguably the awesomest brother and sister in THE WORLD!! 


                                            We are quite a cute trio...aren't we??



No comments:

Post a Comment